The Owner

I'm Jeat Ee
Currently taking multimedia design.
From The One Academy.
♥ Design ♥ Photography ♥ Beauty ♥ Fashion ♥ Travel ♥ Music:)

Scream Out Loud




Music Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Birthday KIASSS
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 | 10:10 AM | 0 comments
Hello readers , it have been a long long time that I didn't write my post here ady . Please forgive me, I am a lazy bug :P Hehehe , today I have my mood to blog over here . Let's let the picture to begin our topic :3 Keke , I wanna intro you my friend to you , Seng Ying. Haha my quiet yet shy classmate , paiseh is a guy == , Today is his big day , so I and Xuan decided to celebrate with him .


HAHA , what a coincidence that ours birthday is in the same month . Do you feel awesome ?? We are besties and yet born in same month. I feel it is so unique so I begin to speak out my idea to my babe, xuan <3

Here you go tadaaaa , all pictures combine into one >.< HAHA 
# Winter Warmers # Frienship never end # Buddies 

It is 1.10 am now , alright is time to bed now , Good nites readers <3