The Owner

I'm Jeat Ee
Currently taking multimedia design.
From The One Academy.
♥ Design ♥ Photography ♥ Beauty ♥ Fashion ♥ Travel ♥ Music:)

Scream Out Loud




Music Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
My First Model shooting for indoor & outdoor
Sunday, February 19, 2012 | 6:38 AM | 0 comments
Had a model shooting in studio of The One Academy :) His is one of the model that I have chosen .I have think the style that suit him to make him more chio plus the shirts is my idea too .Colors suits him seriously .



She is the second model who I have chosen for outdoor shooting. Enjoy much with her when we do shooting of each other . Of course included the male model too . The location we have chosen is Sin Chou Qiao and penang herritage that we used to go :/ This girl is without make up . She is photogenic indeed.





My skill wasn't that good yet :( will keep it up 






/